Microsoft Word is a word processing system that can be utilized for both business and personal use. While already feature rich and critical for productivity, Microsoft continues to improve and enhance Word with each new release.
Microsoft Word training at New Horizons Athens will help you develop or improve your Microsoft Word skills so that you are able to make the most of this industry standard application. All of our Microsoft Word classes are taught by Microsoft Certified Trainers.
Microsoft Word Courses Will Cover:
- Newest features of Word
- Document creation, editing, and saving
- Formatting text and paragraphs
- Working with tables, columns, and other formatting features
- Graphics, WordArt, charts, and text flow
- Document templates
- Advanced features including mail merge, macros, document versioning, and proofing tools
Microsoft Word Certification
Your Microsoft Word training will prepare you for a Microsoft Office Specialist certification. Check out more details here:
Microsoft Office Certification proves that you have core to advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications. Certification is helpful for those new to the workforce or transitioning to a more analytical role, since it proves you can perform tasks at a higher level. This gives you a leg up against competing candidates.
Holding a MOS certification can earn an entry-level business employee as much as $16,000 more in annual salary than uncertified peers.*
* Anderson, Cushing, and John F. Gantz. Skills Requirements for Tomorrow’s Best Jobs: Helping Educators Provide Students with Skills and Tools They Need. IDC/Microsoft. October 2013.